Here at Central TVR, no paint job is to big or too small as we cater for all TVR models using the highest quality materials. This is all done in house using our state of the art Haltec Oven which is well maintained.
What is included in the Full respray?
- Full Strip of vehicle by Matt the mechanic
- Vehicle is then ready for John who is has over 30 years of experience in fiberglass repairs including mould making. This the stage where the car is stripped back to the original finish and where any repair work or imperfections is carried out
- Once out the fiberglass stage the car is ready to be Primed, then flat primed and primed again
- Now this is the exciting bit where the car is now ready to have a full respray by our highly skilled painter Ryan, who has over 15 years’ experience with painting TVR’s
- A Full body machine Mop and Polish is now carried out
- The Advanced Mechanics Andy and Jake will work together to reassemble the car
- The final Mop and Polish is given
- Once the car is finished it will undergo a full detailed valet
- You will receive photographs throughout the cars progress within our bodyshop
- You will be given a 60ml touch up paint to take away with you after the respray for any stone chips that may occur after leaving us.
- A statification will need to be signed upon collection
Please note that this is an estimate as the price will vary depending on the condition of the body work and depending on the colour code as prices may vary with reflex colours.
If you wish to discuss paint codes and colours, please call us on 01384 571021 and you can have a conversation with our skilled painter Ryan.
We ask customers to please inform of us via email of the current colour code when booking in, which can be located on the chassis plate and to inform of us if you wish to have a full body respray colour change as this is an additional charge of £500+VAT.